Itemupdating america american dating online
A bit of investigation showed that the ‘migrateuser’ operation didn’t update SPFile. Modified By and querying those properties would throw the above exception.
A look at the Item Xml confirmed this: I didn’t want to script an update to all files (because that would trigger Event Receivers) so I avoided querying those properties directly and instead created an extension method to get those values through the SPList Item: There were a lot of Event Receivers in the custom solution so I didn’t take this path, mainly because I noticed in Share Point 2010 the SPList Item.
In light of this you might conclude that there’s no possible communication between two sandbox code requests (the Web Part and the Event Receiver).
As good an explanation as any, so feel free to chime in.
Digging through the internal XML structures of the DOCX and also the Content Type Schema and Field XML, I couldn’t find a reasonable explanation.